|Material||DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA|
|Composition||93% Nomex IIIA 5% Kevlar 2% P.140|
|Weight||4.5oz (150gram), 5.3oz (180gram)|
|Standard||NFPA 2112, ISO 11612|
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Velcro fastening waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Two chest pockets with zip fastening. – for safe storage of personal items.
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried .
- Chain stitching method – for added strength
- Sewn throughout with Aramid thread – consistency with FR compliance
- Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
- FR Velcro fastening on cuffs – for adjustable fit.