|Type||Winter Jacket and Pant|
|Material||DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA|
|Composition||93% Nomex IIIA 5% Kevlar 2% P.140|
|Weight||4.5oz (150gram), 5.3oz (180gram)|
|Standard||NFPA 2112, ISO 11612|
- Three-layer system with inner felt.
- Slanted pant pockets – allow for comfort and safe storage of items
- Radio/gas loops – allows radio or gas detectors to be easily attached and used ambidextrously.
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Four chest/body pockets with FR Velcro fastening. – for safe storage of personal items.
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried .
- Chain stitching method – for added strength
- Sewn throughout with Aramid thread – consistency with FR compliance
- Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
- Double snaps on cuffs – for adjustable fit.
- FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms and legs – for added visibility and safety
- Storm guard over zipper with snap closures.
- Attached with drawstring hood.